หน่วยที่ 1 Introducing
Introducing and Greeting People
Hello. / Hi.
Good morning. (before 12 o’clock)
Good afternoon.(after 12 o’clock)
Good evening .
– What’s your name? – Who are you?
–My name is … – I am …
– My friends call me .. – You can call me …
– Haven’t we met (before)? – Yes, I think we have.
– No, I don’t think we have. – I think we’ve already met.
–I don’t think we’ve met (before). – This is …
–Meet … – Have you met …?
– Yes, I have. – No, I haven’t.
– Yes, I think I have. – No, I don’t think I have.
– Hello, … (name) – Nice to meet you. (informal)
–Pleased to meet you. – How do you do? (formal)
– Nice to see you. – Nice to see you again.
Bye. / See you.
See you later.
See you soon.
See you tomorrow.
See you next week.
How are you?
How are you today?
Fine, thank you/thanks.
Not too bad.
I’m okay / all right.
Not too well, actually.
What’s wrong with you?
What’s the matter with you?
Are you all right?
I’m tired .
I’m exhausted .
I’ve got a cold.